special edition special edition

NICE JOB

GOOD PLAYING AROUND WITH THE MOVIE. iT'S BETTER THAN THE REAL THING. WHAT I WANNA KNOW IS HOW YOU GOT THE MOVIE LIKE THAT. DID YOU DOWNLOAD IT???????? I NOT ACCUSING YOU OF ANYTHING. JUST I AM PUZZLED HOW YOU GOT IT. NO OFFENSE.

bonjour bonjour

ACE AS USUAL

THE ONLY THING THAT PUT ME OFF IS THE PENIS. EWW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW W WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW W WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WWW WWW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW W WW W WW W WW WW W W W W W W WWW WW W W WW W WW WW WW W WWW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW WW W. DISGUSTING. FUNNY THOUGH.

The Cheese Family The Cheese Family

HA HA

THAT ROCKS. sOOOOOOO FUNNY. BELLE AND BILL WERE ALREADY UP BEHAVING LIKE LITTLE SHITS AS USUAL. BYE BYE. bUT IT WAS TOO LATE THE JACOBS CRACKER POUNCED ON ME. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i S YOUR dvd OUT YET? i WANNA BUY IT. dO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN GET ONE FROM?

scampi scampi

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SWEET

I HAVE SEEN ALL OF THOSE THINGS. LOL. kENYA/FRANCE. hILARIOUS. YOU GOTTA MAKE A SEQUEL OR USE THAT CHARACTER IN A SERIES OR SOMETHING. pLEASE COULD I HAVE SOME TIPS FOR FLASH MAKING I CAN'T DRAW VERY WELL AND DON'T HAVE MANY GOOD IDEAS. bY THE LOOKS OF IT YOU HAVE TONS. tHIS MUST BE THE ONLY TOON THAT HASN'T WON AN AWARD YET FOR YOU. i THINK IT SHOULD HAVE DONE OR SHOULD DO THOUGH BECAUSE IT IS ACE.

Magical Trevor2 Magical Trevor2

this rocks as usual

MAKE A THIRD ONE, THEY ARE SOOOOOO GOOD. nOT AS GOOD AS FIRST BECAUSE WHEN IT CAME OUT IT WAS TOTALLY ORIGINAL. nICE JOB THOUGH. i LOVE MAGICAL TREVOR. bY THE WAY I KNOW I HAVE CAPS LOCK ON. hAVE ANY OF YOUR TOONS THAT YOU HAVE SUBMITTED ON THIS SITE NOT GOT AN AWARD BECAUSE I AM YET TO FIND ONE? kEEP UP THE ACE WORK. PEACE OUT Y'ALL.

kenya kenya

nice job

i wanna go to kenya now to see the lions and tigers and zebras and giraffes. You must have an ace mike because the sound is sooooooooo clear and fantastic. What program do you use to make your music with? because it rocks. Is it fruity loops or something? plz reply if it doesn't take up too much of your time.

Demolition Squid Demolition Squid

you rock!!!!

your website is the greatest. I am your biggest fan. Please please please could you send me a signed dvd. lol. All your cartoons are ace. You are well good at graphics by the way. One of the best toons yet if you ask me apart from magical trevor of course.

Worms: War Worms: War

good

not as good as the actual game but still good. It would be bettere if you could actually play it. lol. That would be ace. Good job though. Quite funny. But you need to improve you graphics a bit. Everything else is fine. Good job.

Wurms Wurms

rocks

could do with it being a little longer. You are seriously ace at swift 3D. They should use this for the opening screen for worms 3D it would suit it well. Nice job keep up the good work and make more. now. I'll look out for you in the future.

EinsteinPenguin responds:

Thanks, but now i'm heading into a different direction. I'm not using Swift 3D, but i'm using Maya (http://www.alias.com/eng/index.shtml) They use it in movies. I don't think I'll be posting much any more.

Alfred- Short Movie Alfred- Short Movie

wow

you are good at swift 3D good you by any chance send me swift 3D? through e-mail or something i have been trying to get it for ages and can't find it anywhere. Good job though ace graphics you should join pixar or something. It's pretty short though. How long did it take you to make. Isn't newgrounds meant to be for flash anyway? It'll get through.
You gave this entry a 5, raising its score from 2.3738 to 2.3903!

EinsteinPenguin responds:

Thanks. Sorry, no. If you are involved in academics, you can buy it for about $100 on http://www.academicsuperstore.com/market/marketdisp.html?PartNo=712161&qk_srch=swift+3d
It took me a while to model, and then less to animate.